In America, March is full of "March Madness." Many people follow brackets of college teams hoping their pick will make it to the final four". Cru hosts it's own kind of March madness. We call it Big Break. In fact, we host four identical conferences lasting one week each to accommodate the various spring breaks of various universities. While many students descend on Florida to get their tan on, nearly three thousand college students attended our conference.
God moves in amazing ways every year at this conference. Many students come and learn what a Christian faith is, how to share it, and then actually share their faith for the first time while at Big Break. I wish you could hear the stories after a day on the beach where students are talking to students about Jesus Christ. I am pretty sure you would have a smile on your face and a tear in your eye. They always move me.
I want to share with you the statistics
Thank you for giving through this ministry to help fulfill the Great Commission.
Big Break 2015 Statistics
- Spiritual Conversation = A conversation that moves toward the gospel (i.e.
wordview, morals, values, faith)
- Gospel Conversation = A conversation where the gospel is shared with an opportunity to respond
- Accepted Christ = A person indicates that they accept Jesus as Lord, and trust Him for the payment for their sin
- Satisfied Booklet = A presentation of the ministry of the Holy Spirit where a person indicates they would like to yield to God and invite the Holy Spirit to influence their life
- # Student and Staff = the total number of students and staff registered for the conference that week